Young dermatologist (m/f)
We are looking for a dermatologist (m/f) who has just completed his specialist training and is willing to develop further in the field of dermatology. We expect:
- a recognised registration as a medical doctor in the Netherlands;
- a recognised specialist qualification in dermatology and venereology in the Netherlands;
- perfect Dutch and English language skills, any other foreign language is an advantage;
- enthusiasm for dermatology and its peripheral areas;
- willingness to look beyond the end of one's nose and to work for the well-being of the patients.
Furthermore we are looking for a
Doctor’s assistant (m/f)
We want to reinforce our team and we are looking for doctor’s assistants to support our medical doctors. Dutch and English required, experience in dermatology would be an advantage. The foreseen working hours are between 20 and 24 hrs per week, for the time being.
How to apply?
Give us a call or contact us by mail and submit your CV and motivation letter.
StatenClinic is an independent health care centre and offers the whole range of dermatological health care, using latest techniques and technology. We are located in the vicinity of The Hague's International Zone, and we are treating a lot of expats as well as dutch citizen. We are focussing on the patients, we are dedicating time and effort to diagnose and to explain the treatment.